Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Outdates scroll

Hey Friends, I need a little help. If you view our page ( link below) and scroll down to the third section, you will see the Agents section. We have about 200 agents currently so we have it on a scroll. However, it seems that some of the agents headshot are dropping below. Does anyone know how to fix this error I am getting?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/village?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=village&preview=dbf8d247026c947b135ba6d006c9ca4c&pageId=5b562c7942ce87bcadee3a6c&mode=preview

Hi @amandajhoskins,

Grid layouts are advantageous in this situation, I transformed your collection list into a grid to make your Agents responsive, this will prevent them from dropping below (not to mention that you still need to update the other style attributes).

Also If I were you, try to re-use your classes and name them consistently. This will be a huge time saver for you and your team :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Lucas

Hey Lucs, thanks for that help. However, some of the names are now dropped. Is there a way to fix that part as well?
See below for example of the name William and the one to the left of Pamela.

Hi @amandajhoskins,

You could reduce the columns of the grid for more space per Agent, this allows you to display the long text names horizontally. On the other hand, you could use flex box and text wrap to make the text look even.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Lucas