Page Flash Prior to Page Load Animation

Hello all,

I just launched a client’s site and am encountering an issue on one page. For all internal pages I have page loading animations that trigger on initial load and after the page has loaded. For one page in particular (/treatments-pricing), the page contents flicker into view prior to the initial state of the first loading animation.

I should note: in the webflow editor I see the flash on all pages. But on the live site, it’s only occuring on Treatments + Pricing

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/naked-aesthetics?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=naked-aesthetics&preview=8c95566142146928f6def38648a849d8&mode=preview

I have some custom code specific to this page which uses isotope (Isotope · Filtering) to filter the collection list. I have it triggering on document.ready, though I’m no jquery expert and wonder if this integration may be contributing to the issue.

Any tips or advice would be appreciated!

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Welp, ended up figuring it out. In case anyone else encounters this, I solved it by wrapping my jquery filter code inside:

var Webflow = Webflow || [];
Webflow.push(function () { ... });