Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Pagination working together on two collection lists

Hi, I am wondering if there is a way for two collection lists to be linked together. For example I have a category collection called Answer Categories and another collection called Answer for Students. On the Answer Categories template I am displaying both with the categories at the top and the prev/next button hidden since users would scroll through the actual Answer for Students lessons (which I paginated) vs the categories (which are also paginated). Any change that both of these collection items and their in sync pagination could work together? Please see respective pages in this project: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/afc-rm-test?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=afc-rm-test&preview=dcbee37352aaeb76f15c9869606b1e0b&mode=preview

My second question has to do with whether one can have a next/previous button on the actual Answer for Students lesson so one could scroll back and forth within a collection. Is that possible?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi again,

@vincent @aaronocampo I’m wondering if there is a solution to having two collections working in sync as specified above. Thanks.