Parallax background images not fixed on iOS Safari

Hi. I just updated my portfolio website and I have it working in the Designer and Designer Preview modes, but once I exported the code and uploaded it to my BlueHost server, the background images are no longer “Fixed” and they scroll with my content layer on my iPhone X. (iOS 13.2.3) The background images remain fixed and working properly on my MacBook Pro (Mojave 10.6.4) on both Safari and Chrome. Even when I squeeze them as far as they go toward mobile widths. I have exported and uploaded the files 3 times with the same result. The latter 2 times with the “Minify HTML” box selected. No luck. Any ideas?
Thanks!
-D

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - 2020 DVEDesign.net

If I’m correct, fixed backgrounds/parallax don’t work on mobile, only on desktop browsers.
Tried the same, but found this post on stackoverflow:
how-can-i-make-this-parallax-effect-work-on-mobile-browsers, which says you can’t without JS and stuff.

However:

Maybe you can try this with custom code:
parallax-scroll-with-css

Haven’t tried it myself, will try it out tomorrow

Thanks so much ElviraNL… I had no idea. I thought I had tested my site on mobile when I did it originally, but I guess I didn’t notice the moving backgrounds until now. Bummer. There is a paragraph at that link you said you were going to try says that mobile is still not possible… I’ll be keen to hear if you meet with success! Though unless it’s a super simple code insertion, it will be above my pay grade!
Best,
-D

If it works tomorrow I can help you with it if you’d like. :slight_smile:

Wow, that would be great! Thank you. I will keep an eye out for your reply.
Cheers,
D

Sorry did not work… :frowning:

Oh, shoot. Well thank you for trying ElviraNL.
Best,
D

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.