Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Payment Gateway

Hi all at Webflow.

How can we help you/get you to implement different Gateways?
In Sweden we have a couple of payment solutions we want to add. Can we help you with this or will it be done by Webflow.

Sweden might be a small market for you, but it’s realy important for us.

PS. I have been doing payment implementations in Sweden for a while and have all contacts you need.

Hey @JanneWassberg

The beta will have Stripe connect. In today’s livestream it was mentioned that PayPal will be the next platform to get integrated. Apple Pay and Android Pay will also eventually come too via the Stripe connect.

Good news is that Stripe supports Sweden. :sweden:

PayPal countries

Further than that, it was mentioned that the Wishlist will have a dedicated ecommerce section to vote on new features. If you need something other than Stripe or PayPal, that will be the place to request it when that becomes possible.

Hope this helps.

Hi again @matthewpmunger

Yes i did watch the live stream. I already have and use Stripe in Sweden but there are some major things missing. I would like to see a connection to DIBS (good friend of me) and Klarna.

Also would like to have a custom payment option that works the same as in Shopify.

In Sweden we have a bank transfer option that works very well in the DIBS solution as well as credit cards. The bank transfer option is quite big in sweden.

Klarna is a very big player in Sweden and with the full implementation the offer some good options that the Swedish market is used to.

Sounds similar to iDeal which is used in the Netherlands which I’m aware of through friends. It’s probably a smart thing to culturally not be so dependent on credit cards. :credit_card::skull_and_crossbones:

I’m seeing several articles from last August about Klarna making a deal with Stripe. Not sure if that turned into anything meaningful from your perspective.

Like I mentioned before, proposing/voting /gathering support (once possible) will be a good step.

@matthewpmunger Klarna and Shopify do have an implementation but they are not using the full implementation. With the full implementation Klarna offer different options like:
Pay when delivered
Split your payment
and more…

It seems that here, down on the tip of Africa we have a long wait for ecommerce on Webflow, seen as Stripe is noticeably absent on this continent.

@millhouse i would love to se a developer interface/tool that i as a developer could use to att My wanted gateway.

Klarna is actually big in all of Scandinavia, and here in Norway everyone is using it.

@Sven_Erik_Slattedale same in Sweden, The reason is so big here is because all the different options avablie. I guess is the same for ypu.

Ha det