Paywall - Reply to a question previously asked

Regarding Paywall: Continuing the discussion from Can I build a 30,000 profile website with Webflow CMS?:

@Chris_Scott

A long time ago I came across TinyPass, which is a paywall service that looked promising. They have since merged with another company and are called piono.io . I have just logged in and it appears they still offer the paywall service and it all looks quite simple. A google search showed a few other options for paywall services.

They seem compatible with webflow, inserting code into the head section of each page or template page. I’m not sure how it would function if you plan to charge for individual pages where the pages are dynamically created. However if you intend to offer subscriptions that allow access to all locked pages I can definitely see that working.

Hope this helps!

EDIT: Actually, now that you can dynamically add content to the head section within the template page settings, I believe you could add individual payment options for each page dynamically created by entering the code into a text field in your cms, then calling it in the head section. If that’s what you’re after :smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.