I’ve a webflow site up and running since a couple of weeks. But I received bad feedbacks from Mac / Catalina owners, that performance of the site is very low. I’ve checked that and they are right. It is nearly impossible to navigate on the site.
That’s kind of weird, because even on mobile devices and on a 10 years old mac the site is running quite smooth. It seems to be just a Catalina-issue.
Thats my first site on webflow, so I won’t be surprised if I made some major mistakes. But the difference between a non Catalina system and one just updated is so drastic, it cannot just be an optimization thing.
Here is the link to my project:
Thanks a lot,