Phone number disappearing

Hey guys! First time developer here. Webflow’s pretty cool; made a site with a free account. Site Preview Here.

The problem I’m having has to do with transitioning from desktop to all mobile things (testing with a chromebook, ipad mini and iphone 6):

Chromebook Screen Perspective:

iPad Perspective:

iPhone Perspective:

The phone number I’ve provided in my Contact section simply disappears going from desktop to ipad in the published version, but still has a placement where you can press it and it will direct you to call that number via iOS Phone.

Is this a simple bug? I’ve looked at other webflow sites on mobile, and they always come in the form of blue links (even though from what I’ve inspected on the desktop version, the phone numbers are just text).

[Update] I just tried it on a Google Nexus 7 (2012, wifi), and the phone number exists. I can almost believe this is something between Webflow and iOS, but I haven’t tested this on an android phone yet.

Hi @Shadowlion, thanks for the post. Could you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like your read-only link, and screenshots of the elements in question really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:
Cheers,
Dave

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.