Phone number link color

Totally newbie here. (Have patience with me, please!)

I see that this similar issue has been addressed a few times, but despite it all, I can’t for the life of me figure out how to solve this for myself. Seems like it ought to be an easy fix.

I have a phone number throughout this small site that defaults to blue. I want it to be the same color as the rest of the text in the block, even though it’s a clickable link. I was able to resolve the issue in the footer by using a combo class, but here on the homepage, where the phone number is white, it refuses to shed the blue.

Below is a screen cap of my working document and a screen cap of how it appears on my iPhone.

What am I overlooking in resolving this?

Thanks in advance.

I

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

try clicking underline then click the X to remove it.

Hi.

My earlier screenshot had truncated what I see on my work screen. The underline feature does have the “X” checked. Likewise, it shows the font color as white. But it does not show up that way when I look at it on my iPhone.

Hello @HudsonValleyDesigner,

On phones numbers that match a phone number are treated like links, edit the color of your links by using the all links class and your combo class. I hope this helps.

Thanks.

I’m sorry but I’m not quite following your suggestion. (This was my very first site build in Webflow so I’m not well-versed in the mechanics yet.)

I was having the same issue with the phone numbers in the footer, but managed to fix them by adding a combo class that indicated the color and no underline. I have no idea why it’s not working on the homepage.

Attached is a more complete shot.

Hello @HudsonValleyDesigner,

You have to select the all links class from your class selector
Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 10.50.56 AM
Keep in mind though that you will not see the changes on the designer, you will have to test it on a published site and on a mobile device. I hope this helps.

Thank you.

There was some other issue affecting the color – still not sure what it was that I did to it, but I managed to change the link color to what, but then I got an underscore. But by following your suggestion, I managed to eliminate that.

1 Like