Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Photo Gallery solution

I am creating a site for the real estate company I work for. I am using CMS for listings. The one thing I cannot figure out is how to implement a photo gallery or slider. I need to display a unique set of photos (25-50) for each CMS entry. I’ve read just about every forum on here about CMS sliders and there doesn’t seem to be a solution for me. What I need is for our office staff to be able to use the editor to enter new listings, and be able to bulk upload images into a photo slider or gallery. We have a lot of new listings regularly and our office staff doesn’t have time to individually upload images. I am open to using an embed from a 3rd party service to create the slider. The problem I am running into is I can’t find a service that has a free or paid option that will allow the storage we need (over 100 sliders with 25-50 photos each). Our current site is on wordpress and there is a great plugin called smartslider 3, but its only for wordpress.

Does anyone know of a service that I can use to host and build a slider easily? Does anyone have any ideas on how to accomplish what i’m trying to do? Thank you!

The missing puzzle of webflow. No way to combine CMS collection with a lot of images (Like wix, wp premium themes or most site builders) without working really hard :frowning:

By google i find this idea (I never try this):

I will say this, the Gallery feature is on its way. It should be released for E-commerce or just there after.

You are not the only ones asking for this feature.

Check out the wishlist status: https://wishlist.webflow.com/