Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Photos section only opens to half of the page

The photos used to fill up the page. I looked in the interaction, but in the designer it looks ok. But when I try it as published, it acts weird.

On the published site it looks like this:

In the designer it looks normal, like this:

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/mikes-new-site?preview=3ec243527dec6b81e4ce91185cf77041

Can you please share your published site link with me? Thanks! :sunglasses:

http://mikes-new-site.webflow.io @VladimirVitaliyevich thanks!

Hmm, I do not experience the same behavior, what browser and version are you seeing this behavior on?

Weird, this I have on safari, latest version.

But this issue, came later on in the process of finishing this project. So it was working before. @VladimirVitaliyevich

That's odd, in firefox it does work!!! ? how?

On Chrome it does work to.

I was able to recreate this error in Safari. I would check to make sure the browser supports all the features that you are using on your site.

But it worked before on safari. So what do I do now? @VladimirVitaliyevich

Hello, @Aimanisms.

It happens because of 3D interactions. For some reason, Safari doesn't render it properly. When I turned off the transition on your background block it shows all correct.

I can suggest adding one more option for that interaction: along with turning that block, move it "back" on Z axes on -100px.

Visually it doesn't change anything, but at least it helped in Safari.

Regards,
Anna

Thanks for your suggestion @sabanna, can you explain to me more specifically how I make this suggestion actionable?

That FIXED IT @sabanna you are awesome!!!

You are welcome! Don't forget to move it in opposite direction with close interaction :wink:

Ah, how do I do that? @sabanna. And also do I have to do this for every album, or will this interaction do it for all of them?

I tried what you said @sabanna, but it now messes with the side nav links, contact and bio, when I exit an album, they are not pressable anymore. So what did I do wrong?

1) Movement should be inside the 1st step of interaction, NOT as a 2nd step

2) Same thing for gallery-close-1 interaction + there should be MOVE TO ORIGIN :slight_smile: so you set move to 0px on Z, not to 100px

Cheers,
Anna

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.