Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Picture Sizing help with Lightbox

Working from an existing template I am adding pics to my photo gallery. The existing photos from the template show they are 500 x 500. I have uploaded my pics that I want with that same size and they are showing smaller. They aren’t “filling” the spot like the examples in the template.
I have checked and checked the settings and just can’t figure out why I can’t get a consistent look.
Thanks! :frowning:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/restoring-memories?preview=6aff98abe97f435e7798c0fd43c042f7

Not all of the images have a consistent 500px X 500px that were uploaded. To fix this, crop all the images that are not the right dimensions to: 500px X 500px

Hope this helps. :grinning:

1 Like

You can crop and resize your image with fotor it’s a free online tool and then you compress your images with compressor to reduce your page weight.

1 Like

That did help. I resized and it is working well. Seemed like a silly mistake, but I’m quite a newbie!
Thanks for your response.

I even managed to change my settings for my lightbox for mobile view. Just needed some support and this helped.
Thanks again!!!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.