Pixel installation and landing page on existing Webflow website

Hi there

We need some assistance with:

1. Installing a pixel base code on every page on our website to track the number of people who fill in our free consultation forms
  2. Creating a simple static landing page, in the style of our website, so we can direct FB advert traffic to the landing page. We will provide the content, just want the page designed well to be appealing to the eye and to encourage people to sign up for free consultation.

Our website is www.careersindepth.com

Please let me know the time you think is required for each of the actions separately and the budget you require for each of the two actions.

Thank You :grinning:

1 Like

Hello,

Hope you are doing well!

I am very familiar with your requirements. Please add me on skype: cis.troy or mail me at troy.cis20@gmail.com so that we can discuss more about it.

Regards
Troy

Hi,

I’d be glad to help you with this - I sent you a pm.

Teresa

Hi Teresa

Good to hear from you.

Please can you break down the quote into the two tasks? It might be that we do the landing page in-house. I understand that the code for the pixels is a pretty simple thing to do.

I ask because we would struggle to do this at the $150 rate. We are a not-for-profit and currently zero clients, but a lot os investment into growing our practice, hence the price sensitivity!

Let me know your thoughts. I am on holiday from tomorrow until Tuesday next week, so if I don’t respond until then please don’t worry I will do so on my return!

Many Thanks

Lisa

You can do this yourself here Custom code in head and body tags - Webflow University Documentation