Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Placing collection lists in tabs

Hey all,

Thanks for taking the time to help me out. Currently in the finishing stages of a client website with Webflow, however I’m having an issue with adding CMS List Collections into tab elements.

As you can see in this screenshot, I have already previously managed to achieve what I want. But I can’t figure out a way to replicate it - any help would be much appreciated :pray:

Basically, I want to copy or add another collection list into the third (and future fourth) tab, but cannot figure out how to do this.

I already have a display order filter set up, just can’t copy the collection list into another tab :worried:

Thanks again for taking the time to help!

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/mad-isi-private?utm_source=mad-isi-private&preview=6e74b8761d229e7e4a95dd933458289b

On what page?

What does this mean? What are you doing and what’s the outcome of it? Error message?

Hi vincent,

Thanks for the message and sorry for the lack of clarity, the issue is on the careers page.

The issue is that in the screenshot posted, you can see I have at some point managed to add a Collection List Wrapper into a Tab Link. However, when I try to duplicate this I get the following error.

I hope this helps to clarify the issue and sorry for not being more clear in my initial post.

Hey @kierglover,

Just paste your collection list inside Tab Content instead of Tab link.

1 Like

Hey @donaldsv :grinning:

Thanks for the help. As you can see this works great for the Tab Content, but this unfortunately isn’t the issue.

I still can’t paste a Collection List into the third Tab Link, despite having done it in tabs 1 and 2 which you can see.

Thanks again for the continued help - much appreciated :pray:

Oh I get it. Just press Alt while dragging the collection list inside the tab link.

1 Like

Hi @donaldsv

Thanks agin for the reply, but unfortunately I’m having the same issue :crying_cat_face:

I can make it to work holding alt

CloudApp

Ahh that’s great, seems to have done the trick! Very much appreciated :pray:

Why do you think I couldn’t just drag it without holding alt? Seems strange no?

But anyway, thanks for helping me out!

1 Like

Webflow doesn’t allow it, but you can force it.

Glad I could help! :slight_smile:

1 Like