Please feedback my "Slider over Slider over Slider madness" combined with my "Rookile Level Javascript" first website

I hope someone will read this and look at my first website. Because I have been working on it for last two weeks my mind is all around it and I would love to get some feedback on it and maybe discuss several things.

Webflow pleases me a lot because it allows me to experiment with different approaches to layout, design and content of web in real-time. And of course the wysiwyg and no code approach is great for someone like me, who do not want to bother with coding but still wants or needs to create a website. I will much appreciate your suggestions and feedback.

This is it!
Link to my first website created in Webflow: Presentation of Penthouse apartment for sale in Prague
(Some things still needs to be done or finished, you know the stuff :slight_smile: Also it is in Czech language only at this moment.)

Structure:
Not being bound by any experience, best practices, or exact assignment I have created a website that presents the content its own way. It is not a usual long scrolling sigle page. Neither it is a multi page website.

• Slider 1 - fullscreen gallery, the first thing you see gallery of 6 pictures, set to 100vh and 100vw and is controled like a usual slider gallery. It is always visible. When slider 2 appears over it, I hide its control.
  • Slider 2 - main content and information, appears as popup when menu item is clicked: fixed size div not visible after page load. This slider is controlled from the navmenu using javasript. Script also takes care of showing and hiding it over the background gallery.
  • Slider 3 - a bar in the bottom of gallery in slider 1 with comments on pictures - this bar which acts as “gallery guide” on demand allowing users to show or hide it as they browse slider 1 gallery. This guide is third and last slider, which is controlled by javascript. In this case the script somehow synchronizes the browsing of gallery in slider 1 with this slider.

I hope you like it as I think it is rather less usual webflow creation. I will be glad if you provide me some feedback on it. Working with webflow awakened the web designer in me and I am keen to learn and improve.

I could be talking about this for a lot longer, but it makes no sense while I am not sure anyone would care :slight_smile: Thank you for staying with me this long to read this text :slight_smile:

At this moment I will focus mainly on these questions:
How to do it more SEO friendly?
How to make a mobile friendly version out of it?

Many thanks belong to @bartekkustra who I consider to be one of the javascript masters of this forum and whose help of slider controls saved me :smile:

2 Likes