Popup reappears over and over

Hi all,

I have a pop-up that uses cookies to only show once every 7 days after closing. On first visit it reappears after closing. Seems to be ok if you move away from the homepage and back again from playing around with it. Probably something simple, but I’d like to know what’s causing it and how to prevent in future, if anyone can help :slight_smile:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/unltd?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=unltd&preview=70aff64768cc69a03e35515d1d60c453&mode=preview

hi @thisischristian you should firs fix code that is causing errors. Start with positioning your function inside <script> tag or comment it out. Than check it again if there are another ERR in console.

When there will be no ERR msg in console you can try to assign success message to x button on your modal to test if value will be added to local storage. It seems like you are using Finsweet library. I do not work with this library but I believe when you fix all ERR msg everything will work as expected

CleanShot 2021-01-04 at 20.24.34