Popup video window tight to a CMS

Dear all,

First time webflow website builder here. Very cool to have started using webflow. The community is awesome and very helpfull. Glad to be a part of it.

So I’m building a website for my company. All goes pretty well. For our video page however (tight to a CMS), I was not really keen on using the lightbox element because of the lack of styling abilities and adding the information I need. Decided to try and build a video grid page that, on clicking a thumbnail, produces a semi-transparent background and a centered popup. Watched a ton of videos including the ones from Pixelgeek (awesome!). Now I successfully build the grid, it links to the CMS well, the popup works on clicking. But here’s the thing; I cannot for the life of me come up with a way to link the information in the popup to the same CMS entry as linked in the corresponding video entry in the grid. It just always loads the same video, same all.
Anybody has a way of explaining where this goes wrong? Can this be done without diving to deep into custom code?
Below some stills of the editor. It represents the idea, not a final design (wanted to focus on the functionality first)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. If any more information or stills are needed, do let me know.

Cheers all!
Jef

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)