I'm working on redesigning my personal site and I can't seem to figure out why the second image link in my portfolio keeps getting kicked down to a second row.
Here are some things I know so far:
- When I reduce the width of the div from 50% to 49%, the second image is pulled back up into the first row.
- The problem seems to be localized to my iphone and the ipad simulator I ran on Browserstack.
- I tried both Safari and Chrome on my iphone, both yielding the same result.
- I am unable to reproduce the problem in Chrome with my laptop, even when reducing the browser width down to 320px.
- However, the problem manifests in Safari even at full screen width on my laptop. (I think I'm seeing a small band of white on the left side of the first image. I can't seem to locate the source with the developer tool though.)
- I've tried switching it up between % width and VW width. Both produce the same results.
Any ideas? Thanks in advance!