Possibility to sort sites

A nice to have feature would be if i had the possibility to sort my subpages. Maybe by Drag & Drop…

What about folders to have a better structure…

And if they are in folders it’d be awesome it address would also change. So it’s like you have folder named offer and you have site1, site2, site3 inside. After you publish your site and you get access to those sites the address will go as http://awesomedomain.com/offer/site1.

It’d be also epic if you could add simple .htaccess thing to sites so we can drop the .html extension on every file. That’s be awesome, am I right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: High five anyone? ;D

You can always use the following technique in .htaccess file. As @thesergie said in this thread at the end, webflow now exports extension-less files so sites should appear without the extention .html. I just realized that. Consider this as a lifetime tip :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
.htaccess

RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ $1.html [NC,L]

For those who export sites you can use my simple tips&tricks tutorial which can be found here:

Hey @daniel I’ve been wanting that too! It will be awesome to organize all my pages (which seem all over the place). We added it to our list and will definitely get to it.

Hey @bartekkustra that’s a great idea with the folders. Thanks for the suggestion!