Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Preloader is triggering on each breakpoint

Hi all, I have an issue with preloader. There is nothing special on this preloader only standard elements animations. My problem is that preloader is triggering on each breakpoint. I have tried while is loading and after is loaded with an identical problem. How to set preloader only once per visit (not a day) can someone help me out what I’m doing wrong? It’s there a way how to prevent this behaviour as I do not get why is triggering even when the website is already loaded?

Thanks

Here is my public share link: LINK

Please does anyone know why this happening?

EDIT: It’s really strange, I have nothing done and for now preloader is not triggering on each breakpoint and it behaves as it should be. I will keep this issue open just in case and see if it will happen again during the day.

You can make use of cookies to display an element only once per session if you don’t want an element to display everytime a user load your page.

hi @anthonysalamin I have read this article here on forum (trigger once a day) only briefly as I was just concern that loader should be triggered only once as standard behaviour and problem is somewhere else. I will definitely read this article again and set it up when need.

Thanks for your time and have a good one