Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Preloader pops in late...any help here?

Hello!

My Preloader (on the home page) loads in late…as in it starts loading the page visually, THEN the preloader pops in.

Any help on what I’m doing wrong?

Thanks!
Tait

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/910zen-2020-june?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=910zen-2020-june&preview=fa3ab3243db49bf44a5309960262c583&mode=preview
(how to access public share link)

No thoughts on this late pre-loader?

Well you have a ton of page triggers, many of which seem to be doing nothing; still I would start with cleaning those up. And then for the preloader I would try to load it first when page starts loading vs. when page finishes loading. That’s all just a guess but probably a good starting point.

Oh yeah…I have a crazy amount of page loads. This site was originally created to help me learn Webflow, so there was a lot of trial and error…mostly error. Is there any easy way to see which triggers are being used and which aren’t?

Thanks for the feedback!

Hold on… so…the “” at the beginning, and under each trigger, implies it’s not connected to anything? :exploding_head: how have I never known that? Thanks.