Preview Webflow University in Weblow

I will build for a customer something like a knowledge Base. Thats why I am looking for something clonable like “webflow University” or at least to preview.

Thanks for Inspiration
Regards
Javier

Hey @BE-Rodriguez welcome to the forum!

I’m not quite sure if this is what you are looking for, but there is a template called help desk that is a knowledge base type design. Check it out!

Hi, Javier! We’re actively working on behind-the-scenes builds for Webflow University, although the project is just getting started and can’t commit to launch timing since we’re covering a lot of stuff we’re building for real (with some unknown outcomes as we push the limits of Webflow!).

Are there any specific questions you have about the implementation? Happy to pass them along to the team if we can help out!

1 Like

Hi McGuire

Yes, I do have one specific question:

• I plan to build a platform like Webflow University. It wil cover topics about Business Engineering. Is there any template or page I can clone?

Thanks for Feedback
Regards
Javier

Yeah I would like that too, imagine we can clone Webflow university :heart_eyes:

Unfortunately, not at the moment. It’s definitely possible to do, and all the pieces are there to do it. I’ll ask around to see if we can find something a bit closer, but something like this can often take custom work to get it just right. If you haven’t already, check out the Experts page or post here to the forum if you’re interested in working with someone to build this out.

We should also look into doing a live walkthrough of Webflow University to go through how it’s built. Would that be something you’d be interested in?

Hi McGuire,

Are there any updates on providing a template similar to Webflow University? This is exactly what I am looking for as I need to write a documentation site.

I want an active table of contents to the left plus the integrated section links in the page like Intro to HTML & CSS | Webflow University.

What’s the current status of this?