Pricing & Addons

Hey @jwburkhard @AntonioBalderas @AlexManyeki @Sveky @Mogeek, I wanted to address your concerns and clarify some things about the recent changes.

We’re running some experiments with the pricing plans we offer to new accounts, and there is absolutely no impact to any existing customers - you will be automatically grandfathered at the price we previously promised to you. If you’re happy with the Personal plan, you can stay on it forever. (In fact, we’ve also expanded the Personal plan to not count hosted sites against the 20 site limit, so the plan is actually getting better for the same price.)

Everyone at Webflow recognizes the commitment of all of our early customers — your early support and belief in our team was critical to our longevity and success, and keeping Webflow working as expected for all of our existing users is an important value for our team.

We’ll continue adding powerful new features to all of our plans, including the Personal plan. There are many improvements around the corner, including Responsive Images and Interactions 2.0, and these will be available on all plans.

I wanted to put your mind at ease - if you’re already on an active plan, you are automatically grandfathered at your existing price. You will not be forced to upgrade. With that said, there might be some awesome advantages of moving to the Pro plan in the future (like unlimited editor white labeling! :wink:), but all of these will not take any existing features away from you — and you can make the decision on whether that upgrade may be worth it for you.

I hope this helps clarify the direction we’re going in — the overarching goal is to actually make our pricing plans much simpler and more predictable, meaning we’ll be moving further and further away from the add-on model over time.

17 Likes