Print On Demand - eCommerce

Does anyone have recommendations for a Print-On-Demand service like Printful that integrates with webflows ecommerce?

I am currently using Shopify Buy Button w/ Webflow CMS and it works great, Shopify has plenty of POD integrations. Havenā€™t had a chance to checkout Webflow eCommerce yet, but lack of integrations was one of my concerns. I am sure as the platform ages more and more integrations will become available!

Good luck,
Drew

Hi @krockhold.
Josh from Foxy here. Our cart integrates nicely with Webflow and allows you to connect to Printful via OrderDesk and Zapier (webhooks).

Weā€™re here to help every step of the way, so please donā€™t hesitate to reach out if Foxy looks like a good fit for your needs.

Thanks,
Josh

Hi dmil,

Could you please share your website name to have an idea of how it looks? I am not sure how exactly your solution is looking as I did not find other information online unfortunately for the ā€œShopify Buy Buttonā€ you talked about. I already have a website running under Shopify but the lack of personalisation if you are not a programmer is what make me hardly think of using Webflow now. But as a user of Printful, this is a big problem for the moment not to have it already integrated in Webflow ecommerce solutionā€¦ Thank you in advance for your answer! Arnaud.

the buy button is the shopify ā€˜liteā€™ plan, itā€™s $9 or so a month and allows you to use shopify backend and integrations with any website. It gives you a buy button that can be put anywhere on any site

Webflow now supports direct integration with printful, but only on webflow ecommerce.
So could foxy work with that? Instead of needing 2 extra 3rd party subscriptionsā€¦?

Hi @AjnSan.
Weā€™ve already been chatting via email, but with our Zapier or Order Desk integration, you can connect to Printful post purchase.

Please donā€™t hesitate to reach out if you have follow up questions: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

Yes thanks for the quick replys,

webflow also suggested a service called parabola which seems to offer custom api integrations in a zapier like interface. So it should be possible to use it to link printful to webflow and foxycart, and zoho crm

Hi @AjnSan.
We donā€™t have a Parabola integration (yet), but we do have our webhooks you can use.

Thanks,
Josh

Hello, just very new here and setting up my ecommerce on webflow as I am designing my site. Can you use Foxy to integrate other print on demand services (other than printful that is) ?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @Lorna_Aventurine.
Thank you for your message. Foxy can be integrated with just about any service (pre and post purchase) via our webhooks, API, Make, Zapier, Pipedream, and OrderDesk.

Feel free to email us with details on your specific needs and weā€™ll do our best to get you pointed in the right direction: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh