Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Problem add elemento to Body in CMS page

hello and thanks for helping me. I have a problem with one of the CMS collection Template pages. When I try to add any element inside the Body of the page, a message appears "Elements can not be added to Body elements … it is impossible to insert a div blok, container or any other element inside the body, this error only appears on that page and I have noticed in the section “navegation” the Body element is purple, can you help me solving this BUG?

I leave you the ink of a video where you can see the problem
CloudApp

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/vanguart?utm_source=vanguart&preview=db2e885702b5ab5debe137c4edc32690

Elements cannot be added to Body elements

Hey there @juaf1121 :wave:

This is definitely unusual. The body element of your page has had a binding on it, and although when I added a binding and removed it, the element stays purple. On my own project, I can still add elements to the canvas even though the binding is there.

I appreciate this is super frustrating so I’ll try to figure out a solution for you and post back here when I have an answer. :slight_smile:

Mark
Webflow QA Team

Hi @juaf1121

I’ve reported this and can see that there is currently an open ticket from your contact directly with Webflow support.

It’s definitely being treated with priority and we will let you know as soon as there is a solution and a fix pushed. Thank you for your patience with this one :bug: :raised_hands:

thanks. this is unusual and i have a short dead line for this page.
I would appreciate if you can find a prompt solution to this problem.
thanks

hi @magicmark have any update or news about the bug?? this is a big e comerce plataforme all made in webflow. the client are super exited but this issue is delyng the kick off for this project. please any help i appreciate a lot

Hi @juaf1121

Still no new updates for you at this time. I’ll be sure to ping the team on this again though.

Thanks so much for your patience :bowing_man:

Hi @juaf1121

I just sent you an email but wanted to post here. Our team is able to manually fix your project for you.

Please let us know when is best for you by responding to that email :smiley:

Thanks in advance!

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning: thanks i will respond you by email… thanks a lot again…

Hey, I’m having the exact same problem with my body element. Can’t add anything to my home page. Do I email support? Thanks

Hi @Rogier_Schalken

Thanks, yes please send me a DM with the details of your project ( Read-Only and page) and I’ll help get a manual fix out for your project.

Great, i will! Thanks Brando, much appreciated

Hi @Rogier_Schalken

Thanks again for letting us know about this and sending me that DM.

It looks like this is a different issue altogether. The team was able to identify the issue — it looks like the Body has somehow become corrupt (nested inside as a child element somehow). We are currently working on find a way to fix this, but we don’t have a clear solution at this time.

I’ll be sure to keep you updated, though, as we uncover more. Thanks for your patience :bowing_man:

Hi @Rogier_Schalken

Just sent you a DM with a solution :tada: