Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Problem exporting site. Didn't happen before


#1

Hey guys,

A website I did for a client a few years ago has started to appear faulty all of a sudden with strange symbols on one of the pages. In webflow it is fine but once I export it messes up.

http://parkfacialplastics.com/staff.html

Can anyone help me with why this is happening?
Note: This just started happening. And I have confirmed that there is no malware on the server.


#2

I see nothing wrong with that page


#3

Check the other pages. Alot of it is out of whack. On my computer there are weird symbols on the page too


#4

there’s nothing






#5

Check your browser.

I’ve had odd things happen in Chrome when I added a new extension.

I had to disable one extension at a time in order to track down a problem.

Eventually… I did find an extension that when disabled - stopped the issue I was encountered.

And that extensions was deleted.

Try restarting the computer also.


#6

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.