Now streaming live

Problem uploading files from Mac using Finder tags

Hello!

When I try to upload some image in Webflow project by use tags in Finder I can't find any files under any tag. In same time my files under tags is available in common Finder window. How I can check this?

Thank you!

Google Chrome – Webflow Pfoject

Common Finder Window or Save As in any Google Chrome Tabs

This problem happened across all my Mac devices. And last few macOS versions. Now I use macOS Sierra.

Have you checked if you are using the latest version of Chrome?

Yes, I'm using the latest version of Chrome.

Are you experiencing the same issue in Safari or any other browser?

Hi there,

This sounds like some odd behavior, but I was unable to reproduce it.

Are you working off of a separate server? This can sometimes cause an issue with tags not appearing in Finder.

As a workaround you can open up a Finder window and drag the assets into the Asset Manager.

​Please let me know if this solves the problem :slight_smile:

Yes, I've tried in Safari, same thing.

I don't know whats is it))

Drag the assets doesn't work (tried in Safari).

Sorry @Stas_Kibe I couldn't replicate the problem either. Hope you find out what is causing this issue.

@Stas_Kibe This only happens in Webflow?
Can you upload the same files either from the finder or by drag and drop in other websites like Google, Facebook..?

Thank you for trying that - I'm looking into it now with our team.

What sites are you seeing this issue occur in? When did it start occurring? Can you send me the site Read-Only links please?

Can you please try the following:
(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?hl=en
(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: https://developer.chrome.com/devtools/docs/console

Thanks in advance and I'll be standing by for your response!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.