Problem with Analytics and eCommerce

Some ome else having problem with Analytics? My sales are not on the stats. It works fine with FB pixel but not with Analytics??

Seems to be the check out not working

@JanneWassberg

Would you be able to provide the share link to your project with the issue?

Best Regards,
~ Brandon

@QA_Brandon here is the link. My guess is thr checkout not working

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/excellent-skin-hair?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=excellent-skin-hair&preview=8bb47564ae2e388f802aa6934bf1e971&mode=preview

@JanneWassberg

Are the ones not tracking the kr 1,000,000+ items?

Or all items?

I Have test buy of 1 kr and real transaktions of 3.000 somthing kr

@QA_Brandon Any news?? i was a test transaction of 3 SEK and one live transaction at 3 147 SEK. Not showing in Analytics,

I thik i have the same problem in one other site

@QA_Brandon FYI still no sales in Analytics. Latest buy is not there 500 SEK

@QA_Brandon @RileyJones have to update the issue again FB Pixel is not tracjing sales anymore

@JanneWassberg,

How are you using the FB Pixel? Do you have it connected in GA?

Best Regards,
~ Brandon

Not sure what you ment with GA. (if you ment Google Analytics, no FB is used inside the FB panel only) Here is i picutre from my stats. You can se that AddToCart works but there are no sales in 4 day. It should have been from yester day

PS. don’t forget the Goggle Analytics problem

Hi @JanneWassberg!

I’m on the Ecommerce team here at Webflow and I wanted to let you know that I am currently looking in to this Google Analytics behavior that you’re experiencing.

While I test it myself, do you happen to have the “Advanced Ecommerce” settings enabled on Google Analytics, or are you just using the default settings?

I’ll follow up with you as soon as I conclude my testing.

Thanks, and happy designing!

-Dylan

I’m using the Advanced option

Janne

1 Like

@dylang @QA_Brandon Have you done anyting with this. Today i got sales both in Analytics and Facebook

Hi @JanneWassberg,

I will reach out to Dylan again but due the holidays may not hear anything until the New Year.

Please let me know if you have any other questions and Happy Holidays,

Happy Designing,
~ Brandon

1 Like

@dylang @QA_Brandon @jorn Hi can i pls have some feed back on this one. GA is still not tracking sales. Loosing so much importanta information. PLS fix this now

Before FB was working. Now no one is working. Not GA and not FB sales

@JanneWassberg,

I actually have a meeting this subject Monday, to find out what we can do for you and others who have the same question.

As soon as I find out more I will msg you directly.

Brandon

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.