I am having difficulty trying to create a button with an image, text and a link.
tried many different approaches but none has worked.
I know you cannot have a link within a link.
1. Since an image doesn't have a link I tried putting an image to a button but the image looked lousy.
2. I then created a link block and added an image. the image looked great but no text is available. I had to create a separate text block. I then realized that since I needed to put multiple images in a line block I would have a problem because each image needs a link.
3. When I put a text block inside a line block there is a line under the text and both are in blue color. Why is that?
4. So should I create a line block for each image, then add a text block for each line block?
5. Also I would like to put a background image behind all these images but since I am in a container the bckground image goes well beyond the buttons.
6. Please see my public link: