Problem with resulution, Please help :(

Hello guys, as you can see below, I am very confused, in designer my website appears good for the 1920 px resolution, but when I open it on a 1080 p screen, it goes like that in the picture, I have try everything and can’t seem to get it. even the nav bar is not centered, can anybody help me with this ? it would mean a lot thank you. Victor

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK][1]
([how to share your site Read-Only link][2])

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/percs-blank-site?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=percs-blank-site&preview=a587c0d9810ab1fc48b7acc15eee1b75&mode=preview

Hi, @Victor_Danu1! Thanks for including your share link — just jumped in to the project to take a look. Seems like you’re off to a great start! One thing I noticed when clicking through some of the elements was that you’ve set explicit widths on paragraphs, headings, and some of the containers.

Even though explicit widths often seem intuitive, they’re most often responsible for exactly what you’re experiencing: rigid layouts that don’t respond to your device width as you expect them to.

In the above example, we can see that on Mobile landscape, the Heading is set to an explicit width, and it’s overflowing outside the canvas boundary. This is because a width of 600 pixels is set on the Heading itself. This also occurs on Text block 136 down below, and a few other elements.

This can get resolved by removing a lot of the widths (or setting them to Auto) so the content can freely flow inside the parent elements.

Keep in mind: this is a super common problem and it’s not just you! We created a lesson that covers this exact topic in detail, so check it out if you haven’t already! Size | Webflow University

Also including here a link to the Webflow 101 Crash Course which teaches this plus a ton to get you up and running quickly: Webflow 101 | Webflow University

Hello thank you for your answer, but the problem was actually with the big screen devices, like you can see in the picture the Nav bar is not even centered I don’t know why, thank you :))

@Victor_Danu1 is the problem you’re describing in this thread separate from the other one here? Center Navbar on larger breakpoints