Problem with scroll script to align correctly with fixed headers/navigation

I tried what @callmevlad said here on this site: W20 and Webflow version
and THIS site

But it doesn’t work. The navbar covers the section with the tag.

1. The navbar is from the element menu. So im guessing it has the right Tag: Header
  2. The navbar is in the body, not in a section
  3. The navbar is fixed with the top position
  4. The section tag is in a section, written with small letters, as this: #prosjekter
  5. The rest of the navbar element have the tag: Div
  6. The menu is a global object.
  7. I do have two menus. One for pc and one for mobile.

Anyone? I can see a lot of people have problems with this, but its a lot of different answers.

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

@cyberdave, maybe you know this as well? It seems to bee something a lot of people have trouble with.

Hi @krubens, thanks, I am happy to take a look. Could you share the read-only link? Share a read-only link | Webflow University

HERE :smile:

Hi @krubens, what browser version and operating system are you using? The nav links for me are working correctly, and nothing is getting hidden by the fixed navbar. I am on mac osx latest with chrome latest stable version. Cheers, I will help to figure this out :slight_smile:

Im on PC, Win 10 latest and Chrome Latest: Version 47.0.2526.111 m

That is one of the big problem, is that it works for some people. hmm…

Hi @krubens, well the only thing I can outright see that might be looked at, is that there is not a lot of space underneath the Kontakt sections, so when you try to smooth scroll to that section, it does not scroll all the way. This is because there is not enough space for the needed amount of scroll.

One thing to try, is to add some bottom padding to your footer section, start with something like 500px, and see if that helps.

Let me know if it does not, and I will take a further look :smile:

Cheers,
Dave

Ok, thanx.
Im going to redesign the footer some day, then I’ll fix that. :relieved:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.