First time here in the forum. First time using webflow. Really liking it!
Have a small problem - causing major headache. Using one of the premade templates.
On my homepage I have an block of text on the right hand side that doesn’t go responsive when changing to tablet or mobile view. I tried everything and still can’t get it to be responsive.
Would appreciate if anyone could give some advise.
Hi, here it is (hope this works)
Also, is there a way to fully bypass the intro page as I don’t want to use it all… my home page should be Welcome to Indigo Blue
- Select Hero split intro element and give it width 100%.
- Select the text of the title and copy it.
- from the add menu, drag a new h1 title and place it under the actual one.
- paste the text inside of it using cmd+shift+v (or ctrl+shift+v on windows).
- add the class Main heading INDIGO to the new title
- give it width: 100%
- delete the original title.
I don’t know why but this element bugs, replacing it just works.
Thanks so much - trying it now…
Any idea for the ‘intro’ page?
Oh man, you’re a genius! Thank you so much you’ve saved the day, literarly!!!
Sorry you had bad luck, it’s not often that you have to deal with faulty elements.
- Use Drag to reorder to move the page you want to be the home at the root (just under the curent homepage, not inside of a folder).
- open page settings, spot the Home icon at the top of the panel, click on it to make this page the new Home
- delete or move the old home/intro page
I tried that and no go… any other suggestions?
And it has worked, ALL SORTED!!
Thank you so much!