Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Problem with url: published page keeps redirecting to draft page on my published site

Hello,

I made some minor updates to me site, and after publishing it am having a problem with a url that keeps redirecting.

On the published site whenever I try going to this page: natalieheaman.ca/work/sketchbook it takes me to my 303 error page because this url keeps redirecting to this: natalieheaman.ca/work/barnside (which is a page in my drafts that I’m developing).

The annoying thing is, this only happens on my published site, not within the editor (on my homepage there is a “sketchbook” item that links to natalieheaman.ca/work/sketchbook no problem).

I’ve checked in multiple browsers, incognito and not. I’ve republished a few times. No change.

Any help is appreciated, thank you!

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Natalie Heaman Portfolio
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Update to this: I’ve made updates to my site and all the mentioned pages are live.
Again this problem is only happening on my published site, not in the editor itself.

To recap, the problem is any place where I link to “natalieheaman.ca/work/sketchbook” redirects to “natalieheaman.ca/work/barnside” thought I can’t see any reason why it would be doing that. Any insights are appreciated, thanks!

:thinking:
Have you checked your project settings for redirects? You can see how they are configured at the following link…

Ah that was it! I thought I hadn’t touched my redirect settings but turns out they had been fiddled with. Thank you!