Product Customization

If I remember correctly, the Real Thread site was designed in Webflow, correct? I’m wondering if anyone might have an idea on how they implemented the product customization. Looking for help as I have a project that will need something very similar.

Referece: https://www.realthread.com/products/next-level-apparel-3600-premium-fitted-short-sleeve-crew?color=kelly-green&side=front

That does not look like Webflow was used at all. Maybe they comped it out here. That site is custom and would be hard to pull off in Webflow (drag image to shirt).

Hi @kylechicoine.
Like @webdev said, the initial design might have been handled in Webflow and then exported. That said, something like Real Thread could be accomplished with Foxy + Webflow + custom code. More info about our seamless Webflow integration can be found here: Webflow | Foxy.io

Let us know if you have any follow up questions or need help getting started. We’re happy to help! hello@foxycart.com

Thanks,
Josh

Thanks for the reply. I’m wondering if I could achieve this with the designer from inksoft.com?

I have not had the need to review that product so I can’t comment. You will need to do your own research. You could try to find threads with that domain in them using the forum search feature.