Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Product Pages Issue

Hello all…

A client’s site was just published to a custom domain and went live (Webflow hosted) yesterday, but I am seeing this morning that the product pages seem to be served from the webflow.io staging site, rather than the public site with my client’s custom domain. This seems to be causing some issues with adding products to the cart. Does anyone have any insight into why this might be happening? I have an inquiry in to Webflow Customer Support, but am also posting here in hopes of getting resolution as quickly as possible.

Thank you!

www.run2truth.study

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/r2t-dev?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=r2t-dev&preview=c73d80655645b6a07627b5adff6f3c26&pageId=5ee2a68dacc07a2ca06bbbfd&itemId=5ee2a68dacc07a97876bbc5a&mode=preview

Reporting back to say that trial and (mostly) error and some excellent customer support (thank you John)… the site now works as expected, with everything being served from the custom domain. I had to rebuild the custom mobile navigation that was causing the issue, but all is well and I learned a lot! Still continue to be impressed with how empowering the Webflow platform is!