Published Webpage Not Scrolling All The Way Down On Android

Hello,

I published the below webflow project
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/ideatoapp?utm_source=ideatoapp&preview=73d8bd69736d989189c3e76c9fb1f958

This is the published link
www.ideatoapp.io/new-home-copy

It’s scrolling fine on all devices (Chrome on Macbook, Safari on iPhone 6, Chrome on iPhone 6) except Android (Samsung s8 & s6); the page refuses to scroll all the way down (it scrolls till the end, then automatically pushes the page back up and holds on a position.

I also tried to delete the footer section and see if it scrolled all the way down on the previous section, it didn’t.

I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong.

Hi @Bahaa,

Thank you so much for letting us know about your design not showing your footer on Android devices, and we’re here to help as best we can.

This may be a specific rendering issue for Android devices, as removing the navigation allowed the footer to be scrollable.

You may test this within a clone of your project, with the navigation removed: https://ideatoapp-scroll.webflow.io/new-home-copy

This is mostly likely because some element on the page under the body may have some top margin. We would suggest removing the top margin and use top padding instead.

Again, thank you for bringing this to our attention, as I learned something new today :bowing_man:

1 Like

Thank you for your reply @mistercreate! Always happy to help the amazing Webflow team :slight_smile:

If the scrolling problem was fixed after removing the nav bar, could reconstructing it fix the problem?

Yes, I believe so.

There seems to be an element within the nav bar that is causing the issue.

Perhaps reconstructing will fix the problem. We’d definitely love know :webflow_heart:

@mistercreate I figured it out!

One of the menu nav links was connected to a section that was hidden on the mobile view.

Instead of hiding the section, I set its width to 0, and it solved the problem.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.