Publishing Domain

Please forgive me, I don’t think this is the right category for the post (let me know what is),

I just published my 1st webflow site on to the webflow hosting to my custom domain and it coming up with a 404 error. When I do the HTTPS version it comes up with a privacy error.

Can someone please help me.
I just entered in the domain field: “www.buonagentelb.com” I didn’t add anything else in the URL, maybe this is where I went wrong?

Thank you so much!

Also, how long does it usually take to go live once you Publish the site to the custom domain?

Sincerely,
northmoniker

My read only link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/buona-gente-restaurant?utm_source=buona-gente-restaurant&preview=5aa1d4c1e7135f48ee3529558605e8a0

my domain again is: www.buonagentelb.com (from godaddy).

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hey northmoniker!

I looked at your site, and it looks like you have published to the subdomain, but not to the custom domains. When you open the publishing modal, make sure you select the custom domains to publish to them as well.

Also, how long does it usually take to go live once you Publish the site to the custom domain?

It should be nearly instant!

Let me know if you have any other questions!

It doesn’t seem that the domain name is linked to a Webflow project - the URLs have .html extension and the project doesn’t look like it was created in Webflow.

Hey Nathan,

Thanks for your help. So publish to both root domain and SUBdomain? Why would I publish to subdomain, intentionally?

I’m not sure what you’re talking about. I built the site in weblfow and shared my read only webflow link in my original post.

Thanks for your help. So publish to both root domain and SUBdomain? Why would I publish to subdomain, intentionally?

Whichever domains are selected are the ones that will be published. If you only want to publish the custom domain, you only need to select that domain. Previously, only the subdomain had been published, not the custom domains.