Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Purchased theme will not load/open (Natura)

Hello everyone. Mildly infuriated here, but I just purchased a theme to use for a client site called “Natura” for $49. After purchasing and adding to my dashboard, I attempt to enter the site only to have the loading bar freeze at about halfway, then give me an error saying “Could not load index page DOM”.

Next, I tried entering the registration payment code on the “Purchases” from my email to the Webflow Creative Market, but alas, that just gave me an error page saying “This page cannot be found”.

I’m beyond frustrated because not only has webflow taken my money and given me a non-working page, but now I will have wasted a day of work due to the error. To make matters even better, they don’t even have a customer service number. I’ve sent an email so I’m waiting to see what they say, but I was wondering if anyone knows what I could do in the meantime. Thanks.

Natura Theme: https://webflow.com/templates/html/natura-spa-website-template?rfsn=2994200.1afa4e

Hi, @Hunter_Reynolds!

Ben here with the Webflow Customer Support Team!

I’m happy to take a look at this for you. Which project are you specifically having issues with? Can you share your read-only link with me so I can jump in and investigate?

Or, can you DM me with the email address you’re using to log in to Webflow?

Hey Ben, thanks for your response. The problem is with the natura theme that I’ve purchased from the Webflow creative market. I can’t share a read-only link because the site fails to load when entering the developer, but I’ll send you a message with the email address. Thanks.

I am also having the same issue, with the other theme. Can you solve it for me.

1 Like

I found the solution by going to the theme purchase page again. Don’t worry, act like you’re purchasing. Then a window will pop up asking if you’re using the theme for the same client. Say yes, then it should recreate the template for you, and this time *hopefully without errors!

Hope that helps

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.