Pushing Interactions to the Limit

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to share a project I worked on for fun.

No images are used in this website, everything is generated. Since the website has a lot going on it is only viewable in Google Chrome.

http://seanarmstrong.webflow.io/

5 Likes

Looks bloody majestic! But it is more like pushing everyone’s cpu’s to their limit, lol. And yeah, Firefox’ rendition is hilariously flat if I may say so.

1 Like

Haha Yeah! I think my next project will be a smaller project as even on my rig my CPU is a little angry at me.

Great job @DasSean,

It looks awesome. How long did it take you to build it? you should make it into a game. I don’t know, maybe a secret link somewhere in the city?

1 Like

It’s just css transforms are damn inefficient at this time still :frowning:

btw do you know my man @Keejo? You would like his work :wink:

1 Like

@Pablo_Cortes Thank you it took me about 16 hours of working time over the course of 2 weeks. Maybe I should hide things in it.

@dram Oh wow I will check his work out thank you.

1 Like

Hey @DasSean! This is great! Love the small details - reminds me of Cities Skylines game! It runs fine on my ‘normal’ pc… but we can’t push these things too far or they seriously slow things down… Thanks for the mention @dram :grin::webflow_heart:

1 Like

whoa, very nice indeed @DasSean :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a website push my CPU to 100% usage haha.

Looks nice though!

1 Like

That’s a committed use of transforms!

Very interesting to see, and I especially loved the moving parts that give it life:

• That bird wandering around
  • The car
  • The cargo ship with containers!
1 Like