Quantity based Conditions Visability

Is there a possibility to make the condition visability based on the quantity left of the product?

For example, in a list of products, add a text “out of stock” over the image for the products that are out of stock.

Thanks,

Niclas
Sweden

1 Like

Definitely need this functionality!
I would like to gray out an Item from Product Collections list so that people can easily purchase tickets to a workshop without having to click on each set of date to find out what is available.

Hello @NiclasK & @TL-Jay :wave:

You should be able to do this in a kind of manual way by adding a toggle to your product settings and call it something like “Out of stock”. You can do this on the collection list, and on the actual product page too.

You’re currently not able to show how many of an item is left, unless you update it manually, but this is a great idea however :+1:

Here’s a quick video which I did to try and explain the manual way. Any questions then I’ll be happy to help :smiley:

CloudApp

2 Likes

Hey that will do for now, I just implemented it! Thanks so much @magicmark

1 Like

@TL-Jay @NiclasK and everyone else too :slight_smile:

This functionality is currently in development so that you will be able to set certain conditions based on quantity and stock levels, sorting based on price etc, like you can with CMS content currently.

There is no timescale I can give, but it’s being worked on :slight_smile:

Our engineers just do not stop! :bullettrain_side: :smile: :raised_hands: :webflow_heart:

1 Like

Great @magicmark. So viewing stock remaining is in that mix? I am building a workshops booking site. It would be ideal to provide the “places remaining / stock”. I know ecom is for products at present, but i I think I can apply it to this use case :upside_down_face:

Thank you for the reply.

I’m aware how to manually make it work.
I was looking for the automatic way.

/N

Okey I understand.

Great work👍🏻

Awesome, fully confident that they will deliver!

Just checking in to see if you have any news about conditional visibility of text based on quantity and stock levels, @magicmark. Updates?

1 Like

Still no news for this feature? I would really need it :frowning:

Hey everyone!

I found a workaround solution for this:

1. Add an Add to cart element inside a Collection Item in your product Collection List
  2. Set all 3 properties in the Settings panel to Hide and delete the Quantity label
  3. Toggle the Settings panel for the Add to car element to Out of stock
  4. Style the out of stock element as you see fit (I’ve shown my mockup below for inspiration!)
  5. When you’re done, toggle the Settings panel back to Default
  6. Now if you set a product’s quantity to 0 and go to preview (this doesn’t work whilst in designer mode) you will see the items that are out of stock show this state!

(CC @YoanM & @Lux & @magicmark)

2 Likes

This is currently available to do via Udesly you can see it working here
https://udesly-ecommerce-resource.webflow.io/product/legacy.

Any way to get an update on the Conditional Visibility based on Quantity feature? I would like to implement it in my shop sometime in the next year or so. Thanks!

This has been a huge help! :sparkles:

1 Like

Nothing after 4 years?!? I beginn to think about an other shopsystem…