Question about search,filter, sort order and rating and integration

Hello all you amazing webflowers,

I’ve got a few questions I’m hopeing you wuold be so kind to help me out with. I found a website, Norwegian one, that I’m thinking of making a redesign of. Just for fun. I haven’t started the work yet, so I got nothing to show…and the reason for it, is because I’ve got a few questions that I would like to get some answers to before I start redesigning.

1. Lyd & Bilde is a magazine testing products and then rating them. As you can see from their page they are using stars for rating the products. So my first question is: Is it possible to make this using webflow (it’s the Authors who is rating, not the readers). And if it’s possible, do you have any suggestions on how I can do it?

2. On the same page you can se how the readers can search, sort and filter for products either by searching by name or by filtering by star rating, sort by price and so on. So my question here is: Is it possible to make sorting/filtering like this with webflow? Any good suggestions on how I could do it, or how to solve it in other ways? I think this is something the readers appreciate … being able to filter and sort and search in different ways.

3. If you take a look at the bottom of this article you can see that they have integrated ‘Beste priser’. This is from a page called Prisjakt, that continiously search the web for the best price of the product you are looking for. So my question here is: Is it possible to integrate this using webflow too? If it is, how can I do that?

All answers, all help and any ideas are very much welcome and appreciated.
Sven-Erik

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Any thoughts? Anyone?

1 Like

I have a couple of ideas…I’ll try to post on this tonight or tomorrow.

1 Like

I don’t think this is possible yet. I have an eCommerce site and I need my customers to be able to change the order of the collection by price, date, etc. This major missing feature needs to be added and addressed ASAP in my opinion. Not being able to sort collections is definitely an issue!

couldn’t you do a workaround at this point using the collection filters and tabs? I guess depending on the level or search required.

2 Likes

Thank you @rileyrichter. Looking forward to see your ideas.

Thank you! I’ll look into it.

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.