Questions about custom fonts in embedded HTML and behavior of images

Hi everyone,

I’m having a hard time figuring out two issues and I’d love to hear if any of you have any ideas regarding this. Here they are:

• I’m using a Shopify buy button on my website, which is just a short snippet of embedded HTML, and I’m trying to change the font used in the button to a custom font that I uploaded to Webflow. Unfortunately while I’m able to change the font, it only works because my computer has that font installed in the system. On another computer without this font, the buy button reverts to the fallback font. Is there a way for embedded HTML to use a font that’s being served up by Webflow?

• The product pages on my site uses custom and transparent PNGs to create the layout that I’m going for. Is there a way to make it such that these images aren’t easily accessible to the user (e.g. can’t copy image or open in new tab and don’t show up in Google searchs). The behavior I’m going or is the same as when you make an image the background of a div. I realize that these images can easily be accessed through the browser console but because they’re not designed to stand alone, I’d prefer if they could be a little harder to reach for most users.

Thanks for the help!

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.