Questions on landscape and mobile view

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/element-park-city?utm_source=element-park-city&preview=5879d70a6f12d799b5b5355801c9982b

I have 2 pop-ups on click one for newsletter and one for reservations. For some reason in designer on landscape mode for newsletter there is no image but on my actual iphone the image is there and I cannot see the close x.

For reservations on mobile mode it’s also a little off center

I have the same weird issue with the slides on my menu page where I have on mobile version the images hidden but they are still shown? @cyberdave @ENCO_Administrator

1 Like

anyone? Could really use some assistance on this if anyone has a suggestion on a fix?

Bueller…can someone please assist?

Hey there! Happy to jump in.

The issue with the picture not showing on your mobile breakpoints lies in the fact that your 50 Percent Column containing the image has a display setting of Display: None. If you follow the video below, you’ll see that you can fix this in just a few clicks. (Be sure to set the Modal Screen symbol back to Display: None so you can see the rest of your website.)

Let me know if this helps!

2 Likes

Thank you. For some reason on mine. In landscape mode on my phone the photo is on the left of the text and too big. In webflow and in your video the picutre is on top and it only appears live that way in mobile but not landscape.

Can you record your screen or send screenshots so I can better visualize the issue?

yes let me send that over. Thank you

dumb question but how do I upload the video to here?

Not dumb at all! Using a tool like loom.com to record and share the video is probably your best bet - plus the first 100 videos are free, if I recall correctly.

I made the video I just dont see how to upload it here?

I think you can only upload photos here. You’d have to upload it to a third-party and then share a link to the video.

Services you could use - Youtube, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc

gotcha thank you. Let me do that

and

@mattvaru where you every able to look at the vids to see what I was having a issue with?