Radio Button Selection & Form Change

Hey everyone!

I’m a little stuck using the radio buttons right now. I’m trying to recreate a contact form similar to this

They have a default radio button selected. Also based on the selected radio button, the form changes.

The current problem I’m trying to solve in my build is; multiple radio buttons can be selected.

Q1:
How do I fix it, so only 1 radio button can be selected at a time?
Q2:
How do I set business inquiry’s to be selected by default? (I saw another forum post, where it was solved by setting a custom attribute to that particular radio button. I couldn’t figure out how to set the attribute up)
Q3: Once this is solved, can I change the contact form based on the radio button selection using interactions based in webflow?

Thanks so much in advance, this has really been stumping me lately!
Cody

Here is my public share link: LINK

1 Like

Hi Cody @codyarsenault

1 - To be able to select one radio button at a time, you need to use the same group name for all buttons.

2 - You can set the attribute also in the setting panel, here:

3 - Yes you can.

• Add your forms

• Hide all but the default one

• create an interaction for each button (make sure you add the interaction to the Radio button field) The interaction will affect all forms. Showing the one you want and hiding the others

Hope this is helpful.

Best of luck,
Anna

13 Likes

So helpful, thanks so much for taking the time to help! Working through the adjustments now, will post a link of the final site. Thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!

1 Like

Welcome Cody.

Looking forward to seeing the final result.

https://www.shieldinternational.net/

finished, thanks for your help! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anytime @codyarsenault

Nice website :thumbsup:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.