Radio buttons not selectable in preview mode

This is my first use of radio buttons and so I assume I’m missing something. My group name is the same for the two radio buttons. Neither can be selected. If I set a custom property ‘checked’ to any value the button appears checked but only in the last one I edited. Tried putting them in a Div block but that doesn’t help. What am I missing?

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/chriss-business-starter?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=chriss-business-starter&preview=348cd868bb2023ff61a2d953345efd88&mode=preview
(how to access public share link)

Hi @cpChambers, thanks for your post.

There is definitely something strange going on with the radio buttons, I am helping to check further and will reply back once I have further info.

Hi @cpChambers, there is an open issue with the radio buttons not being selectable in the preview mode.

When the site is published the radio buttons should work as expected.

I can see our team is working to push out some updated for forms inputs and when this update is made for the radio buttons I will let you know.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.