Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Random sort order for Collection list cycles through same five items

Howdy,

Currently working on a “Next Project” Collection List to cycle through projects at the bottom of each “Project Template” collection page. I have randomized the Sort Order and limited items to show a single project. I’m trying to achieve a true randomization, but the list cycles through the same five projects when continuously using the Next Project navigation. If I manually navigate to another project page that was not shown among these five, it will cycle through a different set of five projects.

Hoping there is some work around to achieve true randomization, not cyclical. I appreciate any insight.

Here is my read-only link, the collection list in question is the “Next Project List” at the bottom of the “Project Template” collection page.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/rootlab-copy?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=rootlab-copy&preview=650773d452740ea336ef8caa849ed0c0&mode=preview

I am having this same issue, don’t understand why ‘random, shuffle’ doesn’t sort this?

Please let me know if you find a solution!