Re-design Pianist site

It is something wrong with min-width value. I could remove it. But want to try to inspect it.

1 Like

Ok, I resolved the issue by applying min-width = 0px instead of auto.
It seems that iOS has some issues with accepting min-width = auto

Thanks everybody for help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I never got to review the site.

The site is amazing! Beautiful. Elegant. Very good designing. Could not find any problems with the design wise aspects of the site. Great job! :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, @VLADinSACRAMENTO :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Hi Anna @sabanna

Looked at your website, very nice design and ten times better than the old one! However I have some thoughts, hope you don’t mind:

as @PixelGeek already mentioned, I would also at least double the space between images and text! I’d also increase the font size of par text to 17, and give it some more line height. Maybe use left align instead of justified text, especially when you increase the font size.

Although always a matter of taste, I wouldn’t use the font mighty ditey you used. It is hard to read or even decipher…

Tom

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback, Tom (@TomLamers).
:slight_smile: I will think about your suggestions.

Looks great! @sabanna - you did an awesome job.

1 Like

Well done !
I love the “Reviews” page, very artistic :slightly_smiling:
Best,

1 Like

By the way @sabanna, how did you do the nice line hover effect on text menu ?
(I’m also making a pianist teacher website :slight_smile: )

1 Like

It is a div, which has 2 px height and solid color background :slight_smile: It has position: absolute and stays behind the text-blocks inside the menu links. Also, text-blocks has a background color similar to menu, so the line is not visible behind it.

1 Like

Yep, just saw it with the share link of your website.
Thank you a lot Sabanna.
Best

1 Like