Rebuild Request

Hi Webflow

I would like to learn how to make this site from scratch with all its custom tags, layouts, sections, etc…

Is someone able to do a tutorial on this?

Wow, that will be one impressive-super-all-in-one tutorial :smile:

I doubt someone will do a tutorial on doing all those things. My suggestion is that you start yourself. Break the site down and start designing. When you reach your limit ask for help to solve one specific problem. There are already many tutorials on how to do some of the things this site has and what you ask for.

Start here:

Good Luck and happy designing

As @jorn says, that would be a very specific tutorial - if you really need one - you could maybe post in the ‘freelance’ category if you have a budget and see if anyone could provide you one-to-one tuition?

You could also have a look in the ‘showcase’ for similar projects, as sometimes designers will post their projects and make them either viewable (a read only version of the setup) or cloneable - so you can take a copy and reverse engineer - a great way to learn.

Just to help out - the way those images move on hover, looks like it would be achievable in Webflow IX2 - ‘mouse move on element’. Interactions & animations course | Webflow University

Hope that helps
Stu

1 Like

Thanks @jorn and @StuM

I asked as it seems pretty simple than most website builds that I look at but after spending some time thinking about all that was happening on that site, I realised that it is no walk in the park for someone like me who has limited html coding abilities.

I shall definitely be shouting out for some help along the journey of tackling it myself as a challenge.

Thanks @StuM for the link to image moves.

Nate

1 Like

No problem @Visualmatter

Good news is, you are on a great platform to learn, and there are lots of helpful folk on the forum!

Webflow is great for designers who don’t code or have limited knowledge. There are many here who have actually found Webflow (‘a visual way to code’) actually accelerated their learning of code.

In very basic terms, behind the scenes what happens is drop a div/section (html is created) give it a class and change the font (css is created) and then add an interaction (js is created). If you are on a plan you can actually export the code and take a look at what you built visually in it’s code form: Code export | Webflow University

The university.webflow.com pages are really good to work through, and tune in to @PixelGeek weekly youtube/fb workshops on tuesdays at 10am (pacific) - or have a look through over 100 previous workshops here: https://webflow.com/workshops

You can do it :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks StuM

Love the support in these forums.

Outstanding.