reCAPTCHA Auto Left and Right Spacing not working on published website

The reCAPTHCA seems to not agree with auto left and right (center) spacing very well on published websites but looks and functions fine in the editor.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/open-world-gaming?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=open-world-gaming&preview=ba74947ecda57df31f27ce76caf1a8a9&mode=preview

So does anyone know if this issue is an actual bug or am I doing something wrong?

Hi @LoganJFord, the recaptcha widget is loaded from Google, it appears there is some styling with the recaptcha from google causing the misalignment.

Could you please try setting the parent form element instead of display block to display flex with a justify center and remove the auto margins as those styles are not having an effect to the Recaptcha element.

Here is a good article on how to style elements with centering of the elements via Flexbox: Visual CSS flexbox builder | Webflow

I hope this helps, if you can help to make those design changes to the form and then republish, I am happy to take a look further.

Thanks in advance

I forgot about Flexbox thank you that worked for me.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.