Recover Deleted Project

Hallo und Guten Nacht,

this may be a bit of a random question or it could possibly be something to think of… And it goes like this…

If I delete a project and then say about a few weeks later I realize that I may need to recover said project as the client has now returned and would like to go ahead with the project… how many apples does Jack have left? :confused:

Yeah, it’s one of those questions… :laughing:

Let’s see if we can make sense out of this one. Maybe, it’s worth adding to the wishlist (Meta).

Let’s talk.

I have bad news for you - there is a reason why a confirmation screen is shown, and you are forced to type in the project name to signify your agreement to the deletion statement.

Meta is not our new wishlist. Please do not post to Meta unless you read the category guidelines first.

You can try to email support directly, as only staff can provide a definitive answer regarding account issues.

Please search the Wishlist for upcoming features, and if there isn’t one for your requested feature yet, you can create a wishlist request.

You can also subscribe to wishlist items to stay updated to announcements regarding the wishlist item.

Wishlist suggestions and discussions are off-topic for this forum, as we have a dedicated site for that. You can also ask such questions during occasional Webflow live Workshops where questions are taken from the users, and updates are provided on upcoming features.

If you do not like this policy, feel free to bring it up on Meta.

If you do not like the wishlist, feel free to provide Feedback.

that’s what i thought.

thanks @samliew

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.